The Choice Of Leadership

 Is leadership a mandatory or an optional service?. These arouses the  battlefield of the mind. Where all thoughts fights for a place of priority, so they tend to push leadership to the least priority. It birthed a story that occurred during my college days.

 I have always love leading but i had no knowledge of politicking, and the mind games was something i did not want to venture in. The then presidential aspirant of our college, was someone that i had known from the day I stepped on the college environment. And I knew she had an eye on the presidential seat of the Students Union, but I did not know that she was toothless on it. We got acquainted. Though, she had always love leadership, but was in the woods of quest.


 She talked me into becoming the director of socials. All thanks to Dr. Nduka Blessing. Before I accepted the decision I studied the consequence, but its perplexity scared me. Lol, that was the first opportunity I got, in serving a lot of people. Making a good leadership decision requires a step-on people's toes.

 I had been a person that loves empowering people, and at the same time I didn't like people. The service gave me a whole different view of humanity. I also asked the troubled questions that erupted from the mind, and indeed I got amazing answers from the universe.

 Everything I did, was reported to my team. At a point in my life, I started living for others. The easiest way was to put my team first, so they could give back a selfless service.

My outmost experience, was when we were about sending forth our senior colleagues, so it was in the jurisdiction to organise a send forth for the outgoings. I had several meetings that took off my sleep.

 I had to run around for a good Jockey that would produce a good music, and also contacted the decoration company to creating a splendid designs, that will build a nice memories in their mental state. All these was done with the help of my lovely team, who invested their energies and all they had. I'm still grateful till this day for the lessons they taught me. Though we had uprisings, but it was cool. In the midst, we all learnt how to be a better leader.

Irrespective of its opposition, your leadership ways should be a pin-point that whenever there is a remembrance on how you led through those hurdles, you should be thankful that they were lessons filled with experiences, which patterned you into a better productivity to the community.

A good leadership births a peace of mind especially when it is done willingly, and not optional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Away From Depression In 2024

Courage Could Be A Must Possessed Skill

Your Secret Route Of Business In 2022