How To Enjoy A Better Life With A Frequent Affirmative Words

At the late days of 2016, i experienced a decline of productivity. I was shambled at "every strategy enacted" that was supposed to be yielding its benefit, and leading the whole community to living a happier world.

I got engaged with a marketing agency that employed me as a recruitment manager, while i was still in charge of marketing in my team. It dawned on me that every morning at wake, i always say some affirmative words to creating how my days in the week is going to look like, and so far i experienced a well ordered weeks.

I could remember my appointment in a logistic firm that was affiliated with a port authority in Athens, Greece. Before then, i have always affirmed the words of a good positioning, where i have to serve my values alongside with the products ordered, and it was a good experience that changed my perspective. I was ordered through affirmated words that created everything i said into its physicals.


I know you might actually think is magical, but the truth is it works. Words are beyond human imagination which are alive but if not spoken, it is buried in the vocal cords of our laryngeal vessels.

Believing is the shell coating of our affirmated words which many are ignorant.

Though, i quited because of the ill treatment from the management to their employees, and the customers. But i did not start noticing the affirmative effect until days travelled into weeks, weeks into months, because i did not develop it into being a part of me, i forgot its power. Then i started noticing my old life returning from exile.

Things that was beyond my reach started happening especially the early months of 2017, where most the business i invested, went into decline and i became bankrupted. I had to sell off my shares and some properties to merge up with a livelihood. I was dejected.

I experienced theft all in a squeeze of time, and i could not point to what was happening. Though, i did not lose an iota of hope.

I was invited to a business meeting by a friend, which i barely knew and i reluctantly picked up my diary and pen, then headed the place. The first speech that fell out from the speaker's mouth was about the power of affirmation. I remembered its effectiveness, and how i have lost track of it. 

I went back home with a book i picked up from the bookstore which is "self improvement 101" by John C. Maxwell, which i studied alongside, with other books on affirmation. I bounced back in multiple times on what i used to have, and i'm grateful to God for opening my understanding on the sole purpose we were created, and the lessons i learnt that had built my experience. Never underestimate the power of affirmation, believe in your spoken words. Words are alive just as we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Away From Depression In 2024

THE 7 PATHOGENIC QUALITIES OF A BRANDECTOMY IN THE MILLENNIAL

Courage Could Be A Must Possessed Skill