Time Is The Most Important Investing Asset You Own

Investment! Investment! Investment! The speaker's scream reverberated the four-walled conference room. He said, do you know how valuable an investment is?. It is likened to a seed that is planted by the farmer, which grows on a good soil and when it is time, a harvest is certain.

But, most of us lack the patience and are prompted to uprooting in checking its viability, which is also rooted back. That is impatience, and we disrupt the process which might yield a no production or a stunted growth. During the course of his speakings, i travelled back on the memory lane to an incident that occurred.

I opted out from an advertising crew, to venture into imputing a value on a product that differentiates itself. I have always love giving out value through my service, but the ignorance of timing knocked me off. I got employed in a marketing company called Bold Steps Integrated Services.

It was an open platform that I needed to showcase my value, just like an artist waiting for her paintings in the exhibition room to be showcased to viewers and also arouse their interest. I got an appointment with a client, and was eager to deliver my value but on a second thought, the lead way of delivery was darkened and my path was uncertain.


I did not want to lose the appointment, so I beckoned on a colleague who gave a nice marketing speech before the client. Nevertheless, she introduced me to close the sale which painted a colorful call of action, that aroused the client's confidence and carved a way for a comeback.

At first, I stuttered, because I had no knowledge on a call of action. But, I was bold to uttering a word and another followed. After the sale's presentation, a lot of persons came to our stand point to purchasing products, and it was an edge to birthing my knowledge on a call to action. Which needed a time investment.

When I got back home, I was red faced, because I needed to be more professional, so I picked up several books which a lot of time was invested, searching for a better way to carve out a good call to action for each specificity. After months of a time investment in learning and exhibiting, I experienced a gradual growth that anytime I travel back to that day, I'm thankful for the privilege I got in knowing my weakness, and how to developing a strength on it. This poses a question; what do we invest on?.

Time is a valuable asset. When it is invested, it yields returns and it's a healer to every predicaments. The holy writings says "To everything under this well positioned earth, there are times and seasons". We lack a patience which is a virtue, and ignoring the fact that what we give, is been giving back to us.

Spend your time wisely in the things that will develop you because you might be in a dead end, and the only thing needed is what you invested your time on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Away From Depression In 2024

THE 7 PATHOGENIC QUALITIES OF A BRANDECTOMY IN THE MILLENNIAL

Courage Could Be A Must Possessed Skill