How To Turn A Regret Into An Amazing Productivity

But, for the fact that we are mindful of each act which is exhibited in curbing our lapses, we still strive into becoming a leader through the decision made. It may resolve to a pain of regret or a pain of discipline, but either ways, we learned.

In 2017, I was employed as a marketer in Hubark company. First of all, I have always love dishing out my personal self to others and building up a strong relationship from the community I serve, so getting the job was a privilege. I was assigned to a top marketer in the company to have me tutored on the chains of delivery, their top most strategy and how to enact them. I learnt it within a short while, because i was eager to exhibit my service on a new platform.

Watch were you tread because the fact that it is working , does not mean that downtimes will not emanates. What makes you a good leader is guilded when the challenges comes, and your ability to make a quick decision without a look back. The holy writings said "Whoever that places a hand on the plough and look back is not fit".

My first service to the company was like a chilled rush down to my spine. I had to put the goal of the client in focus before anything else and at the closure, i was able to convince the client into opting in for our purchases. I went home smiling and feeling fulfilled. I grew faster with an affinity of consistency in meeting new clients, even if it was not from me, I was always assisting my colleagues. I got an insurmountable experience.


Consistency precedes innovation. A usual strategy via an unusual pathway births an outstanding service, and a firm focus on the client's goal, makes you always on the go to providing a better service. when you love your client, you will always want to give them the best. Empathy precedes consistency.

On a cool afternoon, I had a call from a client that needed a purchase of our product, and to be delivered as soon as possible. I got into my car and drove as fast as I can. When I got to the appropriate address, it occurred that unforseen circumstance had taken the client out, and he could not drop a message on my arrival. I called his phone, but to no avail.

I was advised by the young receptionist to wait a bit longer, which i did. There was no sign that he was going to be back in a short time. After much, i drove back to the office, because it was time for closure. Got a few files and headed home forgetting that my lovely wife asked me to pick up something for the family from the grocery store, that was 40km away from my work place.

I got home looking shabbishly from the unproductive day. Immediately, my wife saw me, she jumped on me, took off my suit and carried my suitcase to be kept properly. She dished out the family dinner and invited everyone in the house to the table, I reluctantly went to eat the meal out of tiredness.

After dinner, when the kids were gone to sleep, she reminded me politely of what I forgot to pick up from the groceries, but she understood I had a hectic day after I narrated on how my day went. She patted me on my back and told me to return the call first thing tomorrow morning, and I should hed straight to the client's office before headed my workplace. She kissed me on the forehead, and we wished each other goodnight.

I did as my wife instructed, and surprisingly the client was sorry and purchased an extra product. Since then, he has become a friend to my family and not just a client. I have also gotten many clients through him. I thank God for every opportunity he has given us to serve other people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Away From Depression In 2024

Courage Could Be A Must Possessed Skill

THE 7 PATHOGENIC QUALITIES OF A BRANDECTOMY IN THE MILLENNIAL